Friday, July 12, 2013

Twelve Days of Christmas in July Sale: Day 7


I'm packing up today for a little trip out of town.  This post is going to be short and sweet.  I'm featuring two of my fun craftivities. 

Shape monsters!  Who doesn't love incorporating a little math with a fun project!?!  This activity was one of my favorites and sure made the kids giggle!  I've added writing pages for a cross curricular activity.  Provided are sheets for descriptive words, graphic organizers for narrative OR functional writing, AND pages publishing stories!


Red Ribbon Week has gone Geek Chic with a technology twist.  iTune out Drugs was a HUGE success for my class. The kids were truly excited to add a bit of pop culture in our lesson.  I've updated the file with new banners and response pages.  With wonderful graphics from Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, I was able to give the recording sheets a fun new look!  As with my previous units, you can redownload if previously purchased. 


Since I used both the above mentioned files in October, I'm sharing my 'Monster'ous Literature Mini Unit with you.  The freebie aligns with three books: Creepy Monster, Sleepy Monster, Monsters Don't Eat Broccoli, and If You're A Monster And You Know It.  I found these books at a Scholastic Sale but linked them all to Amazon!  


This is a one day sale. 
For additional savings, you can shop my friends below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers