Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bucket Fillers {Pocket Labels, Banner, and Notes)! Freebie Links Embedded too!!!

Are you a bucket filler?
 

This has been a system of encouragement in my classroom for the past three years.  The idea is to fill another person's bucket by being kind.  I just love the following books which teach the kids how to fill buckets in various ways! EEK!!!! Two are newbies for me this year.  I provided Amazon links embedded in each image below...







Implementing Bucket Fillers has never been so sassy!  Provided in this 30 file are several print options to meet your classroom needs. 

The file contains a single page of colors with 4 buckets per page. Colors include Red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Blue Green,  Bright Blue, Dark Blue, Purple, Pink, Gray, and White.  This option allows for you to pick and choose your color options or select all white to save on ink.



Also provided are pages with the rainbow colors just in case you wish to mix it up a bit without wasting the ink on additional buckets in each color.



I provided an adorable Bucket Filler pennant to hang above your display.  The same graphic is provided on the notes page for a matching classroom system.


This file is editable with highlight fields.  Please read instructions carefully when creating your editable buckets!



There are several ways in which you can display your buckets in class.  The images are found through a google search.  I use a shoe holder in which hangs on my office door and adhere the buckets to each pocket. If you love my file, you can find a link in the first graphic of the post. 


 
My sweet friend Cara from The First Grade Parade came up with cute peacemakers and peacebreakers charts to align with No David. She is such a talented artist!  I linked her post with a freebie start up guide in the images below.




My other sweet friend Alisha from The Bubbly Blonde has a cute freebie I plan to use this year.  This will provide a bit more background for Bucket Filling. A link to her post is provided in the graphic below.



With all the resources available today, I encourage you to look at Bucket Fillers and find whatever resources are right for you! There are plenty more than mine in the two freebies listed!  Have a terrific weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers