Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Hipster Monsters in Daily 5 and CAFE Freebie

Happy Wednesday!  I hope your summer is going well!  I've split my time between working, creating, redesigning my home, organization, and rest.  I'm stopping in today with a special request from a few buyers who purchased my decor set.  They asked to have Daily 5 and CAFE posters added to match the theme.  I just completed the request and uploaded the file to my store as a freebie! This file, as with all, is a labor of love.  If you download, please take a minute to rate my product!  




If you love the file, click the first image to link for my Hipster Monster Daily 5 and CAFE freebie.  If you are interested in the decor unit, I have large visuals available to view by linking to my blog post (here).  The graphic below will take you to the unit in my store! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers