Saturday, August 6, 2011

Whisper Phone Picture Tutorial

I've been a busy lady working on projects for my classroom.  Up first, Whisper Phone!!  I cannot afford to purchase these bad boys because I need a new classroom rug.  I went to Home Depot and hung out in the plumbing department.  Here is my final product!


 

Supplies Need:

3/4 elbow
10 elbows in each bag.
I purchased 4 bags @ $2 each
One PVC pipe at 1/2" x 10"for a few dollars
Home Depot will cut into 25 4.5" pieces for free!

PVC Cement for $6

Steps:

I found starting with the elbow allowed you to set it down without dripping glue everywhere!


 Be sure to glue both sides.
It will take about 20 seconds for glue to adhere.
I spun my pipe to keep the extra glue from running down the sides.  

 I had spray paint from another project and used it to decorate.  Too Cute.
Final Product!


I found a table and two chairs at a garage sale a month ago.  I shared the pictures in a previous post.  Here is a picture of the old table.

 Finished Project
Ok! this is the hottest classroom item to hit social media for the summer of 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers