Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Centipede's 100 Shoes: Integrating Math and Literature

.
Have you read Centipede's 100 Shoes?  This book is filled with math!  Literature and Math connections are among my favorite!

Here's a youtube reading of the story!

I've created a fun pack to integrate math and literature. This file can be used for 100th day fun. Learn the truth about centipedes through the math integrated in this adorable story!  Students will be engaged while investigating how many legs this creepy crawly really has! 

Click image above to link to my store!










I'd love to giveaway three copies of this file in hopes that someone may wish to use as a last minute activity for the 100th day OR possibly a follow up activity!  

Terms for the FLASH giveaway: 
One entry for each of the following...
Follow my blog, Follow my store, and Share the giveaway.

Don't FORGET an Email!!!

I will select and winner and announce on this post tonight at 11pm.

AND THE WINNER ARE...
 I'm emailing you now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers