Friday, July 13, 2012

VEGAS Pictures!

I arrived home from Vegas last night.  I slept for 24 hours and pretty sure I'm recovered from the time change!  Oh.Boy! was our trip fun!

Here are a few pictures...

 Our View

The hubs and I

 Drinks with the gals

 

From Right to Left...

Deedee (Mrs. Wills Kindergarten),  Kathleen (Growing Kinders), Fran (Kindergarten Crayons), and I at the Conference!


Starting at the Top Left...

Kim and Megan (KinderGals), Melissa (Lesson Plan SoS), Michelle (Fabulous in First), Rachelle (What the Teacher Wants), Anna (Crazy for First Grade), Hope (Second Grade Shenanigans), Me, Deedee (Mrs. Wills Kindergarten), Shari (Shari Sloane from KidsCount1234.com), Deanna (Mrs. Jump's Class), and Kathleen (Growing Kinders).  Whew!!!!   We had too much fun for dinner.  Guess who is taking the picture!!!

 Old Vegas

 Light Show at Fremont Street

 Loosing our Money

 Hanging out in our Cabana!

 Living the Life

 Kathleen and I (on left) and Kelley and I (on right)
 Sweet Friends from Meet-Up!
Stephanie, Kelley, and Susan (from Left to Right)

Meet up Hosts!!!
 Loosing more money with Michelle, Kathleen, and Deedee!

 Rachelle and I having fun!

Gondola Rides on the second floor of our hotel.  
Yes, I said the second floor!  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers