Saturday, July 28, 2012

Back to School Basics!


My summer seems to be a fleeting moment in time.  As I walked through the doors of Target, I am reminded to make the best of the next three weeks.  My body says, "RELAX"!  My mind says, "I need to make, I need to clean, I need to unpack, I need to set up, I need.....!"  Oh.MY!  

I shuffled past the dollar spot trying desperately not to look at the bright color bins.  A teacher loves a bargain.  I won't get sucked in!!!!  As I pass the dollar spot, I'm immediately drawn to all the Back to School clothes!  My weakness!  I persevered, turned the corner, walked through the shoe department, and ran smack dab in the middle of Back to School HEAVEN.  Pencils, Papers, Glue!  Like a roller coaster, I began feeling so many different emotions.  

I'm sitting here thinking how I'll end the summer and think ahead to the school year.  I decided to host a week long event, Back to School Basics. Each day I'll feature a post on the topics listed above.  The post will include a  wonderful giveaway and fantastic freebies.  If you'd like to prepare, I'll host a linky so that you can share your favorite freebies on various topics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers