Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for Friday: Spring Break Edition!

Warning: Zero School Content in this Post!!!

1.  Time with the girls I love most!  


2. Sunset Dates with my Husband!  Island Life!! 



3. Insanity?!?  Getting my mind right for the next 60 day: nutrition and conditioning program!!!


4.  Spring Plantings.  I'm Easter Presentable!!! 


5.  Lantern!!!  I designed this lantern in St. Augustine today.  The color blend, shape, and pattern... all my brain child.  The lantern comes with a 15 foot cord and an LED light.  I shared my reading room makeover last week.  <---- Has it already been a week?!?  Yikes!   So, what do you think of the lantern?



And, the reading room ((again))!
I'm bothered by the pictures on the wall.  A bit off centered.  Geesh, I should switch the canvas. I'm not sure the rocket hung below the cityscape makes much sense!  

Don't forget to link up with Kacey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers