Sunday, October 14, 2012

Monster'ous Literature Mini-Unit Freebie!

I'm so excited to dive into monster'ous learning! Thematic instruction can be so much fun!  I've offered my lessons this week to you for FREE!  

 Freebie Unit

This coming week, I'll be introducing three books: Monsters Don't Eat Broccoli by Barbara Jean Hicks; If You're a Monster and You Know It by Kimberly and Ed Emberely; AND Creepy Monster, Sleepy Monster by Jane Yolan.

#1

Click Book to Purchase

I provided a download separate from the pack!



#2

Click Book to Purchase

I provided a download separate from the pack!



#3
 Click Book to Purchase

I provided a download separate from the pack!


My kiddos have enjoyed our monster'ous learning with literacy and math work stations.  If you'd like more information, check out my previous blog post {link}on the stations!
 If you are interested, click image to purchase work stations!




I hope you fnd the freebie files useful!  I'd be grateful if you'd share my post or freebie unit links!   Have a happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your  nice post . I hope I will see this type of post again in your blog" 

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Followers