Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Monument'al Tour Guide and more...

Hi Friends!  I've been a busy lady since my last post!!  I wanted to share my Monument'al Tour Guide (from my Cherry Blossom Friends Unit).  We had a wonderful time learning about the monuments in DC while reading Cherry Blossom Friends by Corkey Hay DeSimone. I've added this guide for $1.50 to my store.

 

 



Click image below for more details on the 'Monument'al Tour Guide

If you purchased my Cherry Blossom's Unit, please link to the store by clicking graphic below to re-download your copy.  When completing our Tour Guide in class, I noticed a mistake on the Lincoln Memorial page.



Are you interested in reading about how I pulled together the unit?  Here's my latest article at Really Good Stuff on Integrating Science by linking on the picture below.



Here are a few pictures of our 100th day celebration...

 Mrs. Weaver (my team partner) is on the left.




My Valentines thanks to the wonderful Mrs. Randall's Learning Library and many variations found on Pinterest... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers