Tuesday, December 11, 2012

All Aboard! {Freebies and Pictures}

Good Evening Peeps!  I've been out and about preparing for tomorrow's tacky sweater celebration.  Oh boy, I cannot wait!  So I'm stopping in today to share a picture of our Santa's Stuck activity {posted yesterday}and share a Polar Express freebie!


I found a literature unit for Santa's Stuck last night.  Lisa Richling has this for $4.00 in her store!  Click the image below!

On Friday, the gals on my grade level and I are having the annual Polar Express PJ party.  This year I'm going to Build Background with Katie King's wonderful unit!  We began with her Santa Adjectives and Graphing Yummy Goodies Today!  I'm so bummed that I forgot to snap a picture.  One of my precious parents stopped by to drop off a gift and chat.  Good kind of distraction, right!?!



I have a Polar Express freebie that I'll use on Friday!  I hope you find useful as well!



Deanna Jump has two fantastic holiday freebies.  I'm using both on Friday too!  Don't you love free!?!




I heart teaching during the holidays but I'm worn out!
Happy Teaching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers