Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful for you! {Gigantic Freebie}

My goal last week was to be back on Tuesday night with a post.  I feel terrible I hadn't!  My father always said bad things come in threes.  Oh.boy, you could multiply the bad by two.  I'm grateful Thanksgiving went off without a hitch!

I've been working on a bit of a secret.  A GIGANTIC freebie for you, my followers!  If you follow along my fan page at http://www.facebook.com/primarygraffitiresources then you received notification of this freebie yesterday.  139 pages packed! I'm thankful for you!

Click to Download Your FREEBIE!

Included


I'm building my wishlist of items over at Teacher Pay Teachers.  Monday and Tuesday begins the HUGE Cyber Monday sale!  Warning, if you load into your carts too early, the sale price may not apply.  You will need to download into your cart after the sale begins.  I learned the hard way and paid full price two years ago!  

 Don't you just love the snowman holding a Starbucks?
Thanks Ashley for a cute graphic!

I have listed my entire store on sale!  You can browse my widget and see some great units.  



Here are a couple of products I've found that are worth a look from various stores in blogland...

Alisha, The Bubbly Blonde has a cutie patootie unit preview for this bad boy!  I absolutely have this in my cart to purchase!

 Click Images Below to Link
 This unit and craft revolve around the book below!


I also included Katie King's All I Want For Christmas Center Games.  Her work is neat and organized.  With a gifted group of students, I'm always looking in the direction of first grade for activities to keep these kids engaged during work stations!

 Freebie

 Work Stations

Files that I'm really excited to implement into literacy stations are from Growing Kinders.  Oh.How.I.Love.Her.STUFF!  She has worked hard to upload dramatic play centers! 




Finished my newest sub tub.  Themed lessons and activities for an entire day!  Click here for a blog post with wonderful images.  Click the picture below to link to my store!



Before I go...I just have to cheese it up and post the one I'm most thankful for... it's my hubby.  Each day is an adventure.  It's our crazy adventures that make growing older together so enjoyable!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers