Sunday, September 16, 2012

Croptoberfest Work Stations, Daily 5, and Athens!

.
.
I've been working to introduce Daily 5 in my classroom  We used this wonderful chart I created.  It's my goal to keep rotations organized.  I allow students to make the first choice but once this has been made, the rest of the work stations will be a rotation! 


Notice the cute box near my daily five chart?  I made this too!  It hides holds the remotes perfectly!  Look closer!


This weekend my husband and I went on a road trip to Athens, Georgia to visit friends.  What a pretty town!  We seriously made employment inquiries during our visit. Check out some of the charm!


I was smitten with the campus!  BUT my heart still belongs to the Florida Gators!


During my drive, I prepared games for this upcoming week.  A little Daily 5 and Math Work Stations!  I'm gonna generate fall excitement with the an Autumn Appreciation Celebration on Friday!  Yay!!

 Click Image to Link


Here's a preview of my file..

Click to Enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers