Saturday, November 19, 2011

Day Three of Thanks!

Five days and counting down until Thanksgiving. I love Saturdays. I'm thankful for the extra hours of sleep. I love waking up to the sunbeam, ever so slightly, peeping between my blinds and teasing me about the day I'm missing. I'm grateful that I didn't hear my alarm! I pull myself out of bed, stumble to the living room, hair a hot mess, eyes glazed over, and pull out the computer. Yes! I'm an addict. I'm thankful for my husband which so kindly gets fresh, hot Starbucks every Saturday morning. No Double Shot today! I'm thankful to have the time to sit and drink my tall non fat mocha with no whip cream. The first sip is delicious. I'm grateful for the warmth the drink provides me on this cooler day. FALL. On Fleming Island, we are experiencing fall like weather. The trees are beginning to turn various shades of red and orange. The fruit on our six orange trees are perfect for the picking. The grass has stopped growing which allows me to be thankful for not having to do yard work. I sit this morning looking at the water, listening to the sounds of the kids participating in the community Turkey Trot, and thinking about my family coming to visit on Wednesday. I'm thankful for the DVR which has stored all my favorite shows that I may watch until kickoff time. FOOTBALL. I don't know who loves it more, my husband or I. This usually means uninterrupted time to work, blog, and shop online. I'm thankful for so many things this Saturday morning. What are you thankful for on Saturdays?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers